Taxation law broadly covers Australian and International taxation including goods and services tax, fringe benefits tax, Income and capital gains tax, tax structures and corporate tax, audits and tax litigation.
Tax litigation is usually handled by our administrative law division.
- Taxation advice for individuals, partnerships, trusts, superannuation funds, companies.
- Taxation planning and compliance including requests for Private Tax Rulings.
- Taxation advice on business structures and re-organization.
- Prudential tax audits and handling Tax Office’s audits.
- Due Diligence work for business acquisition.
- Handling Taxation Office’s disputes, objections and appeals.
- International Taxation Advice and Planning including transfer pricing and double taxation.
- Advice on salary packaging and employment taxes.
- Business advisory work.